Saturday, February 14, 2009

What will YOU come up with???

I ran across this idea on another blog and saved the info for "future reference". I guess the future is NOW! :)

The idea is to find the sixth image in your sixth image folder, and then tag six people to do the same.

This is the sixth image in the sixth image folder on my laptop.


The picture was taken almost two years ago. That's Gamer Boy planting a Silver Maple tree in the back yard in memory of his father. (He is actually RE-planting a tree. The first one died.) I really think this picture is kind of funny because Annie was looking out the window and all of the sudden she started sniffing the window screen. It looks like she is sniffing HIM!

Now I'm not going to tag six people... I'm going to challenge anyone who reads this to do it! Who knows... you might find a picture that you haven't seen in a while that brings back good memories. It did for me.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute shot!

    I've already done the '6th photo' thing and tagged others as well. It is interesting to see what everyone writes about.

    Thanks for stopping by - I feel your pain about the WIPs taking over!

    ReplyDelete

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates