Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hopping in with TWO (maybe) finished projects! YEA!!!!!


Meet Hoppy. I whipped her up last night to give myself a break from the pink and purple five-sided throw I was working on. She is about 5 inches tall and I stuffed her pretty full. Gamer Boy took her in to the Princess and she seems to enjoy looking at her.

Then I went back to working on the five-sided throw. And guess what? I FINISHED IT! Well, maybe. Here it is!


It is about 48" across at the widest points. Starting at the center I alternated between doing 3 rows of each color and two rows of each color. Then I alternated doing the center row of every other three row set with spaces. For the edge I just went to doing a few repetitions of single rows, alternating colors. I have been debating doing something else around the edge but I haven't figured out what yet. Any suggestions?????


And now that the blanket is pretty much done... you
know how bunnies multiply....

2 comments:

  1. Cute bunny, and the blanket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whimsical bunny and a very intricate throw. What lovely work you do.

    Thanks for visiting -hope you find some small Easter cookie cutters!!

    ReplyDelete

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates