Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pay it forward...

I like doing things for people. Unexpected things sometimes. So this one is pretty easy for me. Examples: I have been known to pay for the food order of the person behind me in line at a fast food place. I always put the RedBox Monday free movie code (and am doing the March Wednesday codes) on a super sticky post-it and leave it on the machine for the next person to use. (And the note reminds them to share it as well.)

Yesterday the fuzziest, softest neck warmer arrived in my mailbox. Now I know the picture below doesn't look like anything but fuzzy yarn, trust me. It IS a neck warmer and it's the perfect size to wrap around my neck and feels really nice there. I just wanted you to see the yarn and the colors!


Thank you, Anna! The colors are wonderful and I absolutely love it! And I think I have the perfect pin to use as a closure. :)

Anna, from Small Farm Living, had chosen to do something nice for three people "just because". I was fortunate enough to be one of those people. All she expects in return is that we "pay it forward".


So, as I promised Anna, I am putting together a
Pay It Forward "project" of my own. If you want to be a part of this you can send me your mailing address, and tell me a little about you to help me decide what would be good for you. If you have a blog, mention this there and tell me about it so I can go visit and get ideas of the kind of thing that would make you happy. All I ask in return is that you do the same... pay it forward! Do the unexpected!

I can't guarantee anything except that I will be doing something special for at least 5 people, maybe more. And who knows... even if I don't get to you right now... someday a few months down the road you could find something really special waiting just for you!

Send your e-mails to me at
princessj.king at gmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. I was just getting ready to e-mail you and see if you had received it yet. Glad you like it. I really liked that yarn also.

    ReplyDelete

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates