Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life is so fragile...

This request isn't for me.And it's not for Princess Junior either. But it is partially on her behalf.

One of Princess Junior's day nurses has been gone for a week. She is back today and I just found out why she had to leave. Her 34 year old son was murdered last Tuesday morning. He left behind a wife and daughter and two children from a previous marriage.

Things like this are so sobering. Talking to friends yesterday I told them of four children on the support groups we are on for Princess Junior that have passed away in the past three weeks. This morning there was another child added to that number. They range in age from a wonderful 18 year old to a beautiful full term baby who didn't survive birth.

Those always hit me hard. Please send good thoughts and prayers their way to help all these families through these rough times.



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates