Friday, January 2, 2009

WIP

I started using some cotton yarn to make a rectangular throw for Princess Junior to use as a wheelchair throw for her legs. I didn't like the way it was drawing up in the middle of the longer sides so I frogged it. Her nurses don't know it yet but they will have a surprise soon! I am now using the yarn to make Princess Junior some washcloths. Please excuse the picture, I uploaded it directly from the camera. :)


I really like the pattern and I have another pattern or two I'll be working on too. Heaven forbid all her washcloths be the same pattern! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates