Thursday, March 19, 2009


I borrowed this from Alessandra at Just Be Happy, who borrowed it from Devina at The Woolly Fairyglade who borrowed it from Sian at Diary of a Tinyholder and I agreed that I also thought it would be a lot of fun to do!

Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. They have to be real places, names etc. Try to use different answers if you have the same initial as someone who has already done this. You cannot use you own name for the boy/girl question.

1. What is your name? Janet

2. A four letter word? Jamb

3. A boy's name? Joshua

4. A girl's name? Jordan

5. An occupation? Junk Collector

6. A colour?
Jade

7. Something you wear? Jumper

8. A beverage? Jack Daniels

9. A food? Jelly

10. Something found in the bathroom? Jaccuzi

11. A place? Jamaica

Play along if you want! Have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates