Monday, April 27, 2009

Calling all gardeners! (And wanna be's with space issues)


I just ran across something that I think is really, REALLY ingenious! A real space saver for those who are space-challenged for gardening - maybe no yard space available or no sun in the area where they could garden in. Problem solved!!! Check out this space saving garden idea! I would think that besides on a house you could install them on the side/sides of a shed or garage or other out building... and I can see where this idea would also be usable on the outside edge of a deck... Sort of a border along the railing. Anywhere they could get the appropriate sun. The deck rail is where I am thinking about using it. (Ironically, in following the links on the site I found that using it on a deck rail was the original incarnation!)

Besides being used for small veggies I can also see it maybe being used for seedlings... something to start bigger plants in.

I wonder if the neighbors would think I was crazy???

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get to the site via the link, although I can't really say we have space issues, can I? :)

    ReplyDelete

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates