Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What to say, what to say...

As often is the case I thought of lots to share when I wasn't sitting here, my gaze darting back and forth between  at the keys and the screen. Of course noting happens until I press said keys. And in order for that to happen my brain needs to be engaged as well.

My brain has been engaged, it's just that it has been fragmented in so many directions that things don't always get the attention they deserve. I hate that. 

The changes I wrote about last have come and gone. First-born and her hubbs are now in the Seattle area. Both have jobs and are enjoying it up there. Chatty has moved out and on. Hopefully she is doing well and her plans are working out successfully.  Skellyson and Gamer Boy both continue in school. And the Princess continues her royal reign in the house.



I have been trying to use up yarn odds and ends and have been working on what could be a rather large project. Granted it isn't only odds and ends. I actually had to buy yarn to supplement the colors I already had. Somehow that seems wrong. But that's what happens.


This is what it looks like so far...
It's about 4 feet long on the shortest sides. Of course since it's rectangular it is longer on the other sides. I'm still debating on how big to make it. We'll see how it ends up. For now I'm just adding to it... one row black, a row of solid, a row of variegated, another row of solid. Repeat. Maybe I'll keep working on it forever so I never have to weave in the ends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates