Monday, December 8, 2008

Disappearing blog links...

I'm not really a happy blogger at the moment. I had gone all over the place getting the addresses for the blogs that I frequent (Yes, yes, I was reading a bunch but didn't have my own. I know.) It was time and labor intensive. But I did it. And through that list you might have learned what a diverse and quirky person I really am. But do you see the list on the side??? Noooooooo... There is nothing there. Nada. Not even one listing.

Why? Well, that's the $64,000 question. I don't know what happened. They WERE there. I have never removed the list and have been very careful to save after I've added more. And I've used the list to navigate to them myself. But somehow the blog gremlins found me and they came and spirited the entire list away. I guess they are just as quirky as I am! Now
that is a scary thought.

So now I'm going to have to go and do it all again! One at a time, searching fervently. And I know what will happen... I'll find more... Places I just HAVE to go to now. That's what happened last time.

So who is going to invent a way to squeeze more hours in the day???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unraveling the Yarn Princess

Places most definitely worth your time to visit

The Breast Cancer Site
The Hunger Site
The Literacy Site
Help end world hunger

Hey! What time is it????

Brain bubbles

What I've said

Places I visit... Blogs I read...

Template by: Free Blog Templates